FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP Deleted my sequence

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sam coarse
FCP Deleted my sequence
on Feb 9, 2014 at 10:38:03 am

I had a sequence open among others I was working on. I finished the work on the others and went to that one to grab its content to place all the separate ones in the same timeline & its gone.

The bin I created the sequence out of is also gone, all the video files in it and named bin have disappeared.

Definitely didn't delete it or close it. More worryingly I went back through my auto-saves/ restores to a time I EXPORTED THAT SEQUENCE AT earlier today and when it completed its restoration..nothing

The sequence has ghosted itself. All the work on it is gone & the autosave within 10 minutes of me exporting that sequence comes up with nothing. (note: the auto-save prior to the export also has nothing) it's like it never existed.

???

Return to posts index

John Fishback
Re: FCP Deleted my sequence
on Feb 9, 2014 at 6:31:06 pm

When my Mac loses its way I always run Disc Warrior. If the directory become corrupted Mac can't find things. Also, have you trashed prefs and repaired permissions? Run DW before repairing.

John

MacPro 8-core 2.8GHz, 16 GB RAM, OS 10.8.4, QT10.1, Kona 3, Dual Cinema 23, ATI Radeon HD 5870, 24" TV-Logic Monitor, ATTO ExpressSAS R380 RAID Adapter, PDE enclosure with 8-drive 6TB RAID 5
FCS 3 (FCP 7.0.3, Motion 4.0.3, Comp 3.5.3, DVDSP 4.2.2, Color 1.5.3)
FCP-X 10.0.9, Motion 5.0.7, Compressor 4.0.7

Pro Tools HD 10 w SYNC IO & 192 Digital I/O, Yamaha DM1000, Millennia Media HV-3C, Neumann U87, Schoeps Mk41 mics, Genelec DSP Monitors, Prima CDQ120 ISDN

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]