FORUMS: list search recent posts

v1 source button disappeared

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jp Born
v1 source button disappeared
on Jan 15, 2014 at 2:06:58 pm

I've been super frustrated, I'm using FCP 7 in Mavericks and I put together a sequence of clips, added some audio and then all of a sudden the v1 source button toggle disappeared and I haven't been able to get it back. I noticed there were some other posts on this but no follow up...I tried to reset and it doesn't work, I've deleted the preferences and that doesn't work...I turn on the app and then turn back on and the button returns until I do anything in the sequence then it disappears again! Very frustrating, any ideas would be fantastic,

thanks!

Return to posts index

Jamie Curry
Re: v1 source button disappeared
on Jan 15, 2014 at 11:07:27 pm

Right-click and choose reset panel near the source tabs in your timeline and it should come back. Otherwise Press f7 (A1) or f8(A2) followed by the 1 or 2 key above Q and W on your keyboard (unless you have a numerical keypad then 1 or 2 there will suffice.

Return to posts index

Jp Born
Re: v1 source button disappeared
on Jan 16, 2014 at 4:11:37 am

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your reply. Like I stated in my initial post, I tried to "reset panel" as you said already and it didn't work. I also tried the combination of F7/F8 commands but since I am on a Macbook Pro I don't think they work the same way as on a PC...in any case my F7 and other function keys don't work except to change things as default in OS X so they don't work in FSP.

Could you tell me what it is that I am trying to do and maybe I can find the set of keyboard toggles for the Mac, but in any case the "reset panel" function does not solve the problem.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]