FORUMS: list search recent posts

Trouble importing Canon c300 footage with Log and Transfer

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ivan Kuzmin
Trouble importing Canon c300 footage with Log and Transfer
on Jan 6, 2014 at 12:58:06 pm

Hi all!

I'm having trouble importing Canon c300 footage with Log and Transfer in FCP 7.0.3. The media is added to the list, but the thumbnails and the canvas are black. There's audio when I try to play it, but no video and when I try importing, it fails. Used to work perfectly just a few days ago. I have the latest XF Plugin installed. What am I doing wrong?

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Trouble importing Canon c300 footage with Log and Transfer
on Jan 6, 2014 at 5:27:02 pm

Did you install anything new from the time it worked to the time it didn't? Do you know what frame rate was shot?

have you tried trashing your FCP preferences?

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Ivan Kuzmin
on Jan 6, 2014 at 5:45:17 pm

Well, the station is used by many people but they all claim they haven't changed anything.
It was shot at 25fps, at least has to be.
I tried trashing, yes. Didn't help :(

Return to posts index

Mika Hudyma
on Jan 18, 2014 at 9:39:42 pm

I just encountered exactly the same problem on 2010 Mac Pro running 7.0.3. Have trashed prefs, reinstalled three different versions of plugin and while log and transfer loads the volumes, when a clip is selected audio only plays for 1-2 seconds and then nothing.

Same set-up works fine on Macbook Air. No recent installs on Mac Pro. The Canon utility works fine as do other codecs in log and transfer.

Any thoughts are appreciated. I see a few other posts here about same problem: all after the first of the year.

Mika

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]