FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multiclip/Pluraleyes problem in FCP7

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peter Pilafian
Multiclip/Pluraleyes problem in FCP7
on Dec 28, 2013 at 7:56:46 pm

Simple concept: shoot one woman playing four different parts in her own arrangement (a Shubert Sonata) with two cameras on each take, to playback from a premixed track. Load in as PR422 Proxy. All camera settings match.

Pluraleyes does the sync without a problem, very smooth. Followed all multiclip instructions , reloaded project many times to be sure, re-synced with pluraleyes(3) many times, finally get the multiclip up in 12 frames (images) in Viewer, load it from viewer into timeline, everything seems OK.

What happens next? the only way I can get it to accept my edit choices is to set sync to video + audio. Then even though the timeline (sometimes) accepts my choices and places markers, the markers will vanish as soon as the playhead reaches the end of the 3 minute clip and stops. In addition, half of the clips get seriously out of sync as the piece moves along - yet some dont.

Very frustrated, have looked at many blogs and tutorials, seem to have all settings correct. Already past the clients initial delivery date.
Thanks for any tips or ideas!
-Peter

Horizon Pictures, Inc.
Wilson Wyoming

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]