FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multicam in FCP7 is not working.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Bauer
Multicam in FCP7 is not working.
on Nov 28, 2013 at 6:48:13 am

I have been recently hired to sync audio, along with a lot of multi cam shots for a feature film, over the course of the next couple of days. Im trying to speed the process up by using Plural Eyes to align everything that has reference audio on a timeline, align the rest manually on the timeline, then take those back into browser to sync them up to the proper settings, and then making a multiclip out of both audio synced takes. In theory it should work, and it does...until the muti clips are made. In the viewer, the audio does not match the video when I scrub, however it plays fine. And in the canvas, regardless if the sync gauge is open, gang, or off, I cannot access and change the cameras live by click between the two.

I have tried opening a new project, syncing with either in or out points, transcoding a few clips with Prores 422 (as oppose to their original transcoding setup (Prores 422 LT)), working on 3 different computers, and A LOT of online research. People recommend trashing preferences, but I do not know where to look since apparently Mountain Lion hides such files, in the preferences under the Library folder. I understand most people may be on Holiday, but if anyone has advice and/or help to offer, I would be very grateful.

Computer: I Mac Mid 2008.
Operating System: OSX Version 10.8.2
Processor: 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 4GB 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS 512 MB

Return to posts index

Romain Loiseau
Re: Multicam in FCP7 is not working.
on Feb 13, 2014 at 12:31:50 am

To see the preferences files of Final cut you have to go to the finder toolbar "go" button, then push the "alt" key and click on the library button that appear and then go to Library/Preferences and you will find your "com.apple.FinalCutPro.plist" file !

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]