FORUMS: list search recent posts

Final Cut 6 on Mac Book Pro running 10.6.8

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam Smith
Final Cut 6 on Mac Book Pro running 10.6.8
on Nov 24, 2013 at 4:39:33 pm

I have been using the same computer and softare since 2010, Mac Book Pro and FCP Studio 2. Two weeks ago my computer's main hard drive crashed and all my applications with it. I didn't have Time Machine running so that's out of the question. Now, Apple gave me a new drive and I asked them to install a compatible operating system that would work with FCP Studio 2 although I was using 10.4 during those 3 years of editing. Now, I have Snow Leopard which is supposed to work, however, the install discs that originally came with the Updgraded FCP Studio 2, will not install properly. I now only have Final Cut Pro on the computer but not Studio 2 and I have some needed files and projects that need to be completed and sent to LA in the next few weeks. Can anyone help. I've been reading several posts about Rosetta and installing that from the original Snow Leopard disc which if that is what I need to do I will purchase, but what's interesting is when I began the installation process it asked if I wanted to install "Rosetta". So can anyone help so I can get back into these projects or is it not possible?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]