FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCPX can't find previous project files on external

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Flinn
FCPX can't find previous project files on external
on Sep 25, 2013 at 10:33:53 pm

I have been working on a project that i took to FCPX to put the final cuts on. I need to get back in to touch up a couple parts and when I open FCPX it usually opens your most recent project (The project that I am working on). That didn't work. It didn't recognize any files on the external (there were two or three). So I tried a slightly different route. I opened the file directly from the hard drive then I got the following error : The Document "CurrentVersion.fcpproject" could not be opened. Open documents from withing Final Cut Pro.

I attached some screen shots of how it is lacking to find the project file. Does anyone have any experience with this issue that can help me out?

Thanks so much!

Return to posts index

Mike Flinn
Re: FCPX can't find previous project files on external
on Sep 25, 2013 at 11:25:19 pm

It used to acknowledge that I had events and even show on the view that I had the event selected. Then after I began trying to fix the problem the events disappeared... -______-

Return to posts index

Mike Flinn
on Sep 25, 2013 at 11:25:37 pm

It used to acknowledge that I had events and even show on the view that I had the event selected. Then after

Return to posts index

Mike Flinn
on Sep 26, 2013 at 12:21:57 am

It used to acknowledge that I had events and even show on the view that I had the event selected. Then after I tried figuring out where the issue was the events disappeared too. This is a nightmare!

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Sep 27, 2013 at 1:18:17 am

Sorry, but you're in the wrong FCP forum. This isn't for FCPX, this is for legacy FCP -- you know, the one with actual separate and multiple video and audio tracks.

Around here many people tend to regard FCPX more like iMovie Pro.

Here's what you want:
http://forums.creativecow.net/fcpxtechnique

Dave LaRonde
Former Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]