Hi, I am editing a documentary in the Uk which has been shot in Australia. The director sent me the rushes and I transferred them to ProRes for editing. As well as the original file names I added date and time. However the clip names are 9 hours different to the actual timecodes of the files. This is the time difference with Australia and all the files are 9 hours out.
To make it worse the director has done some assemblies of the same footage in FCP X and has exported the sequences which I have converted with X27 and imported successfully. His clips only have the date and time and I can't read the original file names. When I have found some clips from the sequence and re-linked them they have not appeared in the sequence.
I have 447 clips so far and tried to use Automator to re-name them in finder but it is too complicated and when I re-transfer them with log and transfer they still give the same file name. Is it something as simple as changing my time zone on the mac and re-transferring the lot or do you have any other suggestions.