FORUMS: list search recent posts

Boris 3D: Justification in 3D and roll in Title Crawl questions

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Leonard Frankford
Boris 3D: Justification in 3D and roll in Title Crawl questions
on Aug 1, 2013 at 8:27:02 pm

I have two questions concerning Boris 3D: is there any way to justify by line instead of the whole page, e.g. so that your title is center justified but then your bulleted text is left justified, all on the same page? The other question concerns doing a roll in Boris Title Crawl. After I type my text, where do I find the command to make it roll? I saw an earlier post about a pop-up menu somewhere, but I don't see this menu anywhere. Thanks.

Leonard

Leonard F.

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
Re: Boris 3D: Justification in 3D and roll in Title Crawl questions
on Aug 2, 2013 at 9:20:45 am

[Leonard Frankford] "I have two questions concerning Boris 3D: is there any way to justify by line instead of the whole page, e.g. so that your title is center justified but then your bulleted text is left justified, all on the same page? "
Select the line where you can change any attribute (size, color, justify..).

[Leonard Frankford] "After I type my text, where do I find the command to make it roll? "
In the Control window > Animation mode, select ROLL.
rafael

Return to posts index

Leonard Frankford
Re: Boris 3D: Justification in 3D and roll in Title Crawl questions
on Aug 2, 2013 at 12:19:19 pm

Thank you, but I have two observations: Title Crawl has no automatic carriage return, even when center justified. When you keep typing it just goes off the page, and when I run the roll it is still off the page. Is there some way to fix this?
Also, in Boris 3D, highlighting a row does not allow you to justify just that row--it still justifies the entire page, no matter what you select. That's the problem, unless I am doing something wrong.

Leonard

Leonard F.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]