FORUMS: list search recent posts

Uncompressed 10 bit in Compressor

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Isaac David Quesada
Uncompressed 10 bit in Compressor
on Jul 26, 2013 at 8:19:04 pm

Hey fellow nice and talented people.

I am working on a project in Final, but when I export the project (in any format that is not the current settings way), there is an unwanted frame that appears somewhere on the video where it shouldn´t be (it`s a frame from a previous scene) I haven´t found the way to fix this, I have duplicated the sequence, and other stuff, this is a problem I have come to accept with this project, I just export on compressor, the thing is now I want an uncompressed version of the project, now that I am finished, so I can give it to the client, but the same thing happens, there is that undesired frame. I haven´t found a way to export an uncompressed version on compressor (I also belive it may not exist, when uploading to compressor I supose that is compresing itself) but can you suggest me a workflow or, even better, tell me how to fix that unwanted frame problem?

Thanks a lot

Cheers

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Uncompressed 10 bit in Compressor
on Jul 26, 2013 at 9:18:14 pm

What is the codec of the footage you are currently working with? And the sequence setting?

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Tom Matthies
Re: Uncompressed 10 bit in Compressor
on Jul 29, 2013 at 1:37:33 pm

Set your Canvas setting to 100% to see both fields of each frame. You might possibly have a clip where you have a "leftover" field on a clip but you aren't seeing it unless the canvas is set to 100%. Otherwise, you coould try deleting your render files and re-rendering the project. Where are you seeing the extra frame? In FCP or when playing back on an external monitor?
Uncompressed 10bit should be available as an option in compressor or even in Export via Quicktime directly from FCP.

E=MC2+/-2db

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]