FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lost keywords (gone) in keywords collections when I moved the hard drive to a different computer

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marciello Mastroiani
Lost keywords (gone) in keywords collections when I moved the hard drive to a different computer
on Jul 10, 2013 at 12:41:51 am

Hello,

I'm working on a documentary and have more then 2000 (two thousand) clips to go through and tag them with keywords. I tagged a small part of the clips with keywords and then took my external hard drive (where I keep the specific FCPX event) to a different computer and there I organized clips further by creating more keywords.

When I moved the hard drive back to the original computer I noticed that keywords are missing - i.e. gone, lost, not there. Keyword collection names are there to be exact, but when I click on the specific collection all of the fiels that were supposed to be associated with the collection are not there...

I'm lucky I didn't tag all of the files... :) Would someone be kind and perhaps explain to me what could be the problem?

Thank you in advance

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Lost keywords (gone) in keywords collections when I moved the hard drive to a different computer
on Jul 10, 2013 at 10:08:33 pm

You'll get a speedier response on the actual FCPX forum:
http://forums.creativecow.net/fcpxtechnique

This forum is for legacy FCP. You know, the one with actual tracks.

Dave LaRonde
Former Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]