FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dropped Frames In Entire Project After Speeding Up One Clip

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Hargrave
Dropped Frames In Entire Project After Speeding Up One Clip
on Jun 20, 2013 at 8:35:31 am

I took one clip and sped it up to 4000% and experienced some dropped frame problems. So I exported the clip to a new .mov and deleted the original from the project. I imported the new clip and put it in the timeline and am still experiencing dropped frames. This now happens everywhere in the project. I have the playback settings at RT: Safe and Video Quality Low. I have closed all other sequences. I deleted all render files and restarted my machine. None of this has solved anything. This is not the first time this has happened but the first time it has affected every single time I try to play anything anywhere on the timeline on even scrub through the timeline. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could try to fix this? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Matt

Return to posts index

Matt Hargrave
Re: Dropped Frames In Entire Project After Speeding Up One Clip
on Jun 20, 2013 at 8:48:44 am

I'm also wondering why this would happen in the first place. Since I exported the clip and brought it in as entirely new piece of footage why would it affect things different than bringing in any random piece of footage? And why does it affect my entire project?

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Jun 20, 2013 at 5:11:45 pm

What is the codec of the footage you are working with?

Where is this footage stored? Hard drive connected how?

Who put the "bop" in the "bop sha bop sha bop?"

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Matt Hargrave
on Jun 21, 2013 at 1:59:28 am

It is ProRes 422.

It is stored on a shared media server connected via ethernet. Everything plays fine before I speed anything up but continues to have problems even if I delete the sped up clip.

Leonard Nimoy.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]