FORUMS: list search recent posts

Missing Files and Reconnecting Problems

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Hargrave
Missing Files and Reconnecting Problems
on Jun 19, 2013 at 3:06:45 am

I am having a very strange problem with missing files. This only happens when the files are located on shared storage but no one else in my office is experiencing the problem. I can see the files in Finder but when I open the FCP project random media is missing every time. If I restart my machine it is a different set of missing clips but some are always missing. If I attempt to reconnect them when I navigate to the folder where they are located everything looks normal with the clips numbered in order grayed out but as I scroll down when I get to the clip number I am trying to reconnect the file numbers start jumping all over the place in seemingly random and sometimes repeating order and they are now black as if they are the correct clip. The correct clip number is never there and if I scroll up or down more and more randomly ordered black clips show up. Again this only happens on shared storage and no one else in my office has anything similar happen (we are running the same version of FCP on similar machines). Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am using an iMac 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 with 8 Gigs of ram, OS X 10.8.4 and FCP 7.0.3

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]