FORUMS: list search recent posts

New System Set Up - Advice required

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sascha Engel
New System Set Up - Advice required
on Jun 18, 2013 at 12:55:15 pm

Hallo Everybody,

I am having some urgent and important Questions to solve, regarding my new system set up, I am supposed to order within the coming 24hours. Maybe you guys can have a look and help with some advice:
The systems gonna be a generic Mac, with 8core i7 3,4Ghz, 32GB RAM, 2 Thunderbold, 2 FW800, Nvidea 2GB 680 Videocard and 1 SSD Drive plus 4 3TB Sata Drives.

My Question:

1. If I choose for a simple device for monitoring over TB, ist the T-Tap from Aja better or the Black Magic Intensity Shuttle? What are the differences?

2. Until I will be able to invest on top of all the expanses now into a good FSI monitor, can I also connect the T-Tap or Intensity Shuttle to a HighQ computer Monitor and calibrate it with e.g. the Spyder and I'd get some reliable image as well - sort of temporary solution?

3. This HacMac will run OSX 10.8 (official and legal version, of course!), can I still use my FCP 7.0.3. on that, as well as COLOR. I heard there is issues with the Dual Graphics Card, which the FCS does not like. True? And will the 10.8 system support FCS 3 still?

Thanx a lot.

Greetings,

Sascha Engel
TIME BANDITZ Productions
http://www.youtube.com/taikang

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]