FORUMS: list search recent posts

Final Cut Pro feature won't play back sound

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Miles Levin
Final Cut Pro feature won't play back sound
on Jun 13, 2013 at 11:24:16 pm

Hello There

I am a student who made his own feature film, and is in dire need of assistance. My timeline in FCP 7 of an hour + worth of movie is not playing back sound when I play it. The video is rolling fine, the volume is up, the timeline is rendered but no sound. For the most part. The first scene and last two scenes play sound as they usually do, but the other 50 scenes do not. I have nothing to undo since this is how it was when I opened up FCP7 this morning. The only difference is that this morning I deleted some render files this morning, (and emptied trash) though I am almost certain that the files I deleted did not have anything to do with the movie, the were all, as far as I know, from other projects.

I am running OSX 10.6.8 and Final Cut Pro 7. If anyone has any ideas, I would really appreciate it. I am really relying on this movie to work.

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
Re: Final Cut Pro feature won't play back sound
on Jun 14, 2013 at 12:46:55 am

Does the sound need rendering? If so there may be a mismatch between the audio settings in the sequence and your audio. What's the audio source details (aif, wav, quicktime, sample rate and bit depth.

Similarly what are the sequence settings for audio.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]