FORUMS: list search recent posts

Final Cut Pro Exporting difficulties

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jennifer Black
Final Cut Pro Exporting difficulties
on Jun 10, 2013 at 1:36:08 am

Hi, I am trying to export a 8 minute project file from Final Cut Pro and continually get a window popping up QuikTime Error: -50. I have tried many different ways with no luck. any ideas? thanks...

Return to posts index

Jamison Lee
Re: Final Cut Pro Exporting difficulties
on Jun 10, 2013 at 1:54:57 am

provide more info - sequence settings, what type of footage, what type of export...

Return to posts index

Jennifer Black
on Jun 10, 2013 at 2:00:19 am

Hi, here are some more details. I have tried numerous ways, web hosting, normal export via Quicktime movie to get a different result. Here is one when I tried to export the file to H-264 - The share operation Export File has failed the operation could not be completed because an error occurred when creating frame 314 (error-1). I would be happy for any suggestions...Thanks...

Return to posts index

Jennifer Black
on Jun 10, 2013 at 2:06:32 am

Hi, here are some more details. I have tried numerous ways, web hosting, normal export via Quicktime movie to get a different result. Here is one when I tried to export the file to H-264 - The share operation Export File has failed the operation could not be completed because an error occurred when creating frame 314 (error-1). The footage is normal video fottage and alot of stills, there are quite a few transitions amoungst the stills. Could that cause the problem.

Return to posts index

Jamison Lee
on Jun 10, 2013 at 2:43:41 am

I'm a bit confused but stills can cause problems, especially if they are large or a format that
FCP doesn't support. Can you render the timeline at all? Try exporting a full resolution quicktime
(no conversion) and use compressor or another utility to do the web compression. Get it "mixed down"
to a single file, a master.

Return to posts index

Jennifer Black
on Jun 10, 2013 at 10:23:36 am

Hi, thank you for your response. In the end I duplicated the file and tried to export the new one, that one worked! So strange...the finished product is a bit jumpy tho, especially through the transitions. An suggestions? Does Compressor do a better job?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]