FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendering with Slow-Motion

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rohit Sardesai
Rendering with Slow-Motion
on Jun 7, 2013 at 5:08:03 am

I am Editing with Final Cut Pro. My footages are 50FPS, also my sequence settings are 50FPS. I want to render my work in Slow- Motion.

The System I am working on does not have Cinema Tools. And, my client is running out of patience.
I have tried many compressors and different options, but, so far, no luck.

Please help me out. Please tell me what kind of changes I need to make whether in my project settings or render settings or anything else.

Thanks a lot.

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
Re: Rendering with Slow-Motion
on Jun 7, 2013 at 5:24:26 am

Things do not work like that.
If you conform the 50p stuff with Cinematools, the footage will play at 25fps so will go at 50% speed and that footage will work on a 25p sequence.
If you want to slow down the 50p footage on a 50p sequence, just set the speed at 50% in FC.
rafael

Return to posts index

Rohit Sardesai
Re: ndering with Slow-Motion
on Jun 7, 2013 at 10:13:46 am

Thanks Rafael, I will try it the way you suggested. And will confirm the results with you. Thanks again...

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: ndering with Slow-Motion
on Jun 7, 2013 at 4:24:08 pm

And if the system you are using lacks the tools needed to do the proper job, and it is provided by the client, they don't have much leg to stand on to complain. Cinema Tools comes with FCP 7. If it isn't on the system, find the installer and run it.

Here's a tutorial on how to get smooth slow motion....

http://library.creativecow.net/ross_shane/slow-motion_cinema-tools/1

And Raf's right...50p slows down smoothly to 25p, so you need to use a 25p sequence.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]