FORUMS: list search recent posts

my videos keep coming uploading only in 720HD even thought i shot in 1080 and settings are 1080

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
daniel hernandez
my videos keep coming uploading only in 720HD even thought i shot in 1080 and settings are 1080
on Mar 28, 2013 at 12:59:52 am

i shot a video in 1920x1080 24fp and edited in FCP7 and exported it to quicktime and then to youtube but it shows up on 720hd and i changed settings around and still shows up only at 720HD and even shot a quick video and made a new sequence but still no luck. i have attached images of my settings.

i also export with quicktime.

thank you

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: my videos keep coming uploading only in 720HD even thought i shot in 1080 and settings are 1080
on Mar 28, 2013 at 1:54:30 am

This is all the stuff that is inside FCP...it all looks like 1080 in FCP. The issue is when it LEAVES FCP. Mainly, when you compress it for YouTube.

[daniel hernandez] "exported it to quicktime and then to youtube but it shows up on 720hd and i changed settings around and still shows up only at 720HD"

How did you compress for YouTube? The Compressor preset is for 720p, FYI. Where is it showing up 720p? If you export the QT from FCP...look at that. Is it 1080p? OK, compress for YouTube, look again...now what is it?

Show us the steps AFTER you get out of FCP...because all those settings you show have it being 1080p...but you don't say anything about what happens AFTER...

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]