FORUMS: list search recent posts

Having trouble setting up a multicam edit in FC pro 7

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Laurence Clack
Having trouble setting up a multicam edit in FC pro 7
on Mar 9, 2013 at 10:47:41 pm

Hi,

Am having a bit of trouble setting up just a two camera edit in FC. I've set up a folder with the two clips and the audio, selected them and clicked make multiclip. I've then clicked on the file it creates to bring up the different screens in the viewer and dragged it on to the timeline.

The problem I have is that there is both a green and blue box surrounding the viewer and I'm not sure how to change this as I understand blue signifies video and green audio?

Also when I drag the multiclip to the timeline it seems to put one of the video files on the stereo audio track, so when I play the video in the canvas I just get a recurring beep.

Am sure it's an easy fix to someone who knows, am well used to music software but this has taken longer than I expected to get my head around!

Cheers,

L.

Return to posts index

Laurence Clack
Re: Having trouble setting up a multicam edit in FC pro 7
on Mar 13, 2013 at 12:36:30 am

Right, have got a little further down the line... I do everything as stated in the many youtube videos (I must have seen them all) but the problem I have is when I play the video in the main player the other two videos don't play as they should and when I do select an alternate angle the video stops playing altogether while it selects.

Can't see anything I'm doing wrong, unless there's an option pre selected that I don't know about. Any help much appreciated, I'm not sure my wall wants to take too much more from my forehead. Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]