FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP 7 & Pluraleyes not Syncing

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam Berch
FCP 7 & Pluraleyes not Syncing
on Mar 1, 2013 at 11:24:17 pm

I am editing a wedding.

This was a 2 camera shoot. There was a Cameraman on the ground shooting the ceremony while a Camera on the balcony of the church was recording the Audio from the Microphone that was attached to the groom.

The cameraman on the ground stopped and started his camera a number of times during the ceremony while the camera in the balcony was running the entire time.

The camerman paused his camera a number of times while the ceremony was going on. (mostly when there was a song playing and nothing was happening)

I went to use Pluraleyes to sync the Video from the ground to the Audio shot from the balcony

I have a timeline in FCP 7.

On Video Track 1 and Audio Track 1 & 2 is the video and audio of a church wedding ceremony from a camera man who was shooting it on the ground.

On Audio track 3 & 4 I have the whole church Audio which was attached to the Groom's Microphone. (This camera was in the balcony of the church and recorded the whole ceremony without being touched.)

I opened up Pluraleys 3 and tried to sync them up. It did not work. Why?

Is it because the camera on the ground has cuts in it and the balcony camera did not?

I am confused. I thought Pluraleyes was supposed to sync these things up even if there are cuts in the footage.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Power Mac
10GB RAM
Intel Xein
Final Cut Studio 3
Pluralyes 2 and 3

Return to posts index

Nick Meyers
Re: FCP 7 & Pluraleyes not Syncing
on Mar 4, 2013 at 11:03:41 am

well, i know pluraleyes 2 won't work if there are stop/starts in the footage.

nick

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]