FORUMS: list search recent posts

reconnecting render files.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
raju bhai
reconnecting render files.
on Feb 6, 2013 at 9:36:19 pm

OK I am able to reconnect the render files. That is easy. However, strange enough, it won't reconnect all the render files in the relevant path even though they are all in the exact same folder and i have "reconnect all in relevant path" selected. So instead I reconnected each file individually, a time consuming task that should be very easily done with 1 click of the button.
So now everything is connected and i play my sequence through, and it plays perfectly with no problem. About 5 or 10 minutes later, i notice on my timeline that half the clips need rendering again!! And i didn't even do any editing in that space of time! All that i did was load up clips from the bins in my browser to view their content.
So why did this happen? And what can i do to prevent this from happening. And also, if anyone happens to know why it won't automatically connect all files in the relevant path after i locate the folder and select the first one, please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

my setup: Mac OS 10.5.8 and FCP 7

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]