FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can't get internal hard drive footage from Canon Vixia HFG10 into FCP via Log & Transfer

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Herriott
Can't get internal hard drive footage from Canon Vixia HFG10 into FCP via Log & Transfer
on Feb 1, 2013 at 5:32:37 pm

I'm running FCP 7.0.3 using OS 10.6.8.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Scott

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Can't get internal hard drive footage from Canon Vixia HFG10 into FCP via Log & Transfer
on Feb 1, 2013 at 5:51:05 pm

Is the camera drive just not "seen" by the system, or the footage unreadable, or what?

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Can't get internal hard drive footage from Canon Vixia HFG10 into FCP via Log & Transfer
on Feb 1, 2013 at 5:51:38 pm

What happens? Did you also copy the FULL directory structure of that camera to a folder on a hard drive?

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Scott Herriott
on Feb 1, 2013 at 5:59:05 pm

Problem solved guys, thanks for the quick responses.

It dealt with a setting on the camera that specified the internal drive was the target.

Take care,
Scott

Return to posts index

Saied Marham
on Feb 1, 2013 at 6:17:16 pm

Scott, I'm glad it got solved. May I ask a question - the Canon HF G10 had good reviews, how do you find working with it ?

Return to posts index

Scott Herriott
on Feb 1, 2013 at 6:24:08 pm

Saied, love the camera...perfect for what I was shooting which is a documentary whilst I was hiking on the Appalachian Trail this past year. Used a somewhat cheaper Vixia the year before for another AT film I shot...worked great, but I wanted to give the 1080P route a shot...loving the results so far.

Scott
http://www.squatchfilms.com

Return to posts index

Saied Marham
on Feb 1, 2013 at 10:34:04 pm

I may well have to grab one, especially since the price has dropped with the announcement of HF G20. Sincerest thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]