FORUMS: list search recent posts

59.95fps footage how to convert to use in FCP 7? Compressor appears unsuccessful

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Zoe N West
59.95fps footage how to convert to use in FCP 7? Compressor appears unsuccessful
on Jan 7, 2013 at 12:31:10 pm

Happy new year everyone

I am editing a small mini project. The project was shot on an HD camera and all the files have been given to me straight out of the camera as H264 1920x1080 59.94fps. I have tried to convert the files from H264 to Pro Res 422 via compressor keeping the frame rate and size as current, but once converted the files do not play properly. They freeze and stutter. I have also tried converting without the sound but that seems to make no difference. I have also tried converting via pavtube - but I still have the same stuttering problem.

When I import the H264 into my FCP project, the clips all play, and I have been able to put together a rough cut, but all the clips that have movement in them the image has a great deal of 'lacing'. So can't be used. And I really need to fix the problem ASAP.

Has anyone come across this problem before? How can I successfully convert to apple pro res?

Many thanks for your help.

Zoe

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]