FORUMS: list search recent posts

Log and Transfer from T2i to FCP 7.0.3 in OS 10.8.2

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ed M Koziarski
Log and Transfer from T2i to FCP 7.0.3 in OS 10.8.2
on Dec 14, 2012 at 4:46:49 pm

After some recent system upgrades, I find I'm no longer able to import footage shot on Canon T2i using log and transfer in FCP 7.0.3 in OS 10.8.2. I don't know if it's the OS upgrade or the EOS plugin causing the problem. I had been doing this since OS 10.6 after adding "T2i" to the cameras.plist file, but that file is no longer located where it was. Is there an updated fix for this?

Return to posts index

Neil Patience
Re: Log and Transfer from T2i to FCP 7.0.3 in OS 10.8.2
on Dec 14, 2012 at 7:23:24 pm

I literally downloaded the 1.4 update this afternoon. The EOS 550 (T2i) is not in the camera plist file but the plist file is where it used to be. I have added the 550d to the list like the old version. just not had a chance to try it yet - be interested how it works otherwise will give it a go tomorrow.
Wonder why they never included that camera in the first place - Oh well.

best wishes
Neil
http://www.patience.tv

Return to posts index

Ed M Koziarski
on Dec 15, 2012 at 3:27:03 pm

I failed to find the .plist through a normal search, but searching for it in Safari worked, and after adding the T2i language in text editor, the log and transfer functionality was restored.

Return to posts index

Neil Patience
on Dec 16, 2012 at 2:15:57 am

Hi Ed

thanks for the update - I didnt get around to trying it but have already modified the plist file so its good to know it will work next time I need it. plist file is here - /Library/Application Support/ProApps/MIO/RAD/Plugins/CanonE1.RADPlug/Contents/Resources
Wonder why your search didn't find it ? Anyway alls well that ends well - thanks again for the update have a great Xmas.

best wishes
Neil
http://www.patience.tv

Return to posts index

Delfina Duarte
on Jan 3, 2013 at 9:48:52 pm

Hey, friends! thanks for all the informations...but I still didn't get my log and transfer to work..
How should I configurate the .plist? 550D Array Canon EOS T2i?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Ed M Koziarski
on Jan 4, 2013 at 3:11:46 pm

Add this to the .plist:

T2i

Canon EOS REBEL T2i

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]