FORUMS: list search recent posts

multcam issues in FCP7 with Color

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mark wisner
multcam issues in FCP7 with Color
on Nov 26, 2012 at 9:02:08 pm

I have started having issues with multi cam in FCP7. I have noticed that it is only with my clips from Color. My "raw" footage will multi cam fine, but the clips from color will freeze during multicam playback. I have my RT settings: Unlimited, High, Full and multicam playback IS selected. My sequence is proress 422 HQ. my raw is: XDCAM EX 720o60. I have selected OPEN in the viewer window and have synced my clips with in points. I notice I don't have ANY issue if I multicam the raw clips. The clips from color has the issue. I have tried rendering the multicam clip and that didn't work either. Help? My iMac is brand new. 3.4 Ghz Intel Core i7 with 12 gb 13333 MHzDDR3 500 gig on HD

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: multcam issues in FCP7 with Color
on Nov 27, 2012 at 2:35:57 am

What do you mean the clips from Color? Did you color correct, then render, then send to FCP...THEN multiclip?

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

mark wisner
Re: multcam issues in FCP7 with Color
on Nov 27, 2012 at 2:19:49 pm

what we do is roundtrip a 4 camera shoot to color. Let Color crunch overnight, then the hope was to mulitcam the colored cameras. We have a one day turn around and are a little nervous about waiting to color until after we have multi cam cut the interviews and laid in elements. Granted there would be a lot less to color, but if we have any issues it puts us behind.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]