FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is there is any shortcut to shorten the end of clip A, whilst leaving the start of the clip B intact (in both position on the timeline and start point), I want to then close the gap between the end of A and the start of B by lengthening the

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mayto Sotomayor
Is there is any shortcut to shorten the end of clip A, whilst leaving the start of the clip B intact (in both position on the timeline and start point), I want to then close the gap between the end of A and the start of B by lengthening the
on Oct 27, 2012 at 11:20:05 pm

I am currently starting my career in editing and am getting myself familiar with the FCP shortcuts.

At the moment I am editing a music video, and I know about the ripple/trim tools which are very useful, but I want to know if there is any shortcut to shorten the end of clip A, whilst leaving the start of the clip B intact (in both position on the timeline and start point), I want to then close the gap between the end of A and the start of B by lengthening the start of clip A.

Is there an easy way to do this instead of using the blade tool and dragging the clip?

Thanks ever so much

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]