FORUMS: list search recent posts

Motion Control plugin?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Elliot Beach
Motion Control plugin?
on Oct 9, 2012 at 7:20:57 pm

Hi there,

Currently editing a music video and would like at times for one clip to slide away with another clip into frame with a thin black line between the clips. I can do this nicely using the motion tab but its not the fastest. I'm looking for a plug in of sort that can still give me manual controls for the 'push' to happen when i want, at eh speed i want and a curved speed so it slightly slows at the last moments. Anything like that?

I realise there is a wipe/push wipe transition in the effects but there are not enough controls it make it nice a fluid.

Thanks

Elliot Beach @ 1911 Films
DP

Youtube.com/1911film
Vimeo.com/1911films

Return to posts index

Grant Strac
Re: Motion Control plugin?
on Oct 9, 2012 at 9:03:50 pm

Hey man.

You already have that on your computer built into final cut. Go to effects tab and with transition point selected to to effects>video trans>slide>push slide. When that is on you can then double click to load in browser and add border!

Hope this was what you want

Return to posts index

Grant Strac
Re: Motion Control plugin?
on Oct 9, 2012 at 9:09:25 pm

Sorry I didnt read the last line before I entered the last post, my bad.

What do you want more than what the push transition can give you?

Motion is always my fall back but it has learning curve but the round tripping it has is wonderful

Also if you'll trust me I have a 180$ transition pack I won at a ny post production convention I'm uploading and adding to this link. It has read me file in it and this has MANY things that can give you what you want

I'll bet this package will have what you want all transitions can be modified much more than any of your default trans

4779_cgmdvecompl.zip

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]