FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ripples on a projector screen during the filming of a conference - can it be removed

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jay James
Ripples on a projector screen during the filming of a conference - can it be removed
on Sep 28, 2012 at 1:21:28 pm

Hello can anyone help me please, would be much appreciated:

I have a video which I'm editing for a documentary but the captured footage consists of rippling on the projector screen behind the speaker, I'm assuming that this is due to the lighting being used or the projector creating conflict with the camera? its very evident and distracting to the eye - is there anyway it can be reduced or better still removed?

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
Re: Ripples on a projector screen during the filming of a conference - can it be removed
on Sep 28, 2012 at 6:13:57 pm

That strobing is recorded in... no way to just remove it with a plug in. But might find a frame that doesn't tear up and freeze that... course, it will freeze foreground too... but you're problem was caused by a scan rate not matching between the projector's scan rate and the rate you shot with... if you can shoot progressively, and set the projector to 50 or 60hz depending on your country... you'll not record the tearing in the first place. i don't suppose you can reshoot?

Jerry

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski. My Blog: http://blogs.creativecow.net/Jerry-Hofmann

Current DVD:
http://store.creativecow.net/p/81/jerry_hofmanns_final_cut_system_setup

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX - Cinema Displays I have a 22" that I paid 4k for still working. G4 with Kona SD card, and SCSI card.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]