FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP Rendering Out Something different than what I've placed my in and outs around

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
christina rule
FCP Rendering Out Something different than what I've placed my in and outs around
on Aug 29, 2012 at 10:45:59 pm

Hi Everyone,
I'm having some issues rendering something out of FinalCut Pro. My renders keep rendering out not what I've placed my in and outs around and selected for render. Instead it renders out an old clip that I had edited out at the beginning of the sequence. I've tried placing it into an new sequence, restarting FCP and emptying my render files. ANy ideas? I'm exporting just as a quicktime movie. Thanks!

http://www.christinarule.com

Return to posts index

Eric McCarthy
Re: FCP Rendering Out Something different than what I've placed my in and outs around
on Aug 29, 2012 at 11:29:39 pm

I hate to ask the obvious, but have you opened a new sequence, placed the material into it, rendered and then tried to export that sequence (to QT)?
If that works, start from there and rebuild the project.

Post a screen-shot and maybe it will be more clear.
Good luck!

HVX200A, HPX170, Canon 7d - Speedy Mac Pro - Final Cut, Motion, AE6, and Maya. Studio, Lights, Mics, and the will to use it all!
So whatcha' want?

Return to posts index

christina rule
Re: FCP Rendering Out Something different than what I've placed my in and outs around
on Aug 30, 2012 at 12:03:52 am

Hey,
yes I have tried this. It's so weird. I don;t understand why this is even happening. I tried exporting just the audio and that exports fine but if I render out just the video it only renders out the first 17 sec. The clip is 6 mins long.

http://www.christinarule.com

Return to posts index

Anna Ingenthron
on Aug 30, 2012 at 1:02:34 am

What are your sequence settings and what format is the footage?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]