FORUMS: list search recent posts

How can I set slide size to match output in a Power Point .mov file

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric McCarthy
How can I set slide size to match output in a Power Point .mov file
on Aug 25, 2012 at 1:08:45 am

My client wants to integrate a PowerPoint .mov file (a timed progression of slides) that he will VO. This is going to be added to a timeline which will include a number of clips that were originally imported through iMovie at 960x540 (I know, I know...). I am setting my sequence for 960x540, AIC, and 30fps. I want to (hopefully) match this with PP settings.

While I can set the output resolution for movies in PowerPoint, I am concerned that if the slide sizes are not the same as the output, the images will either be distorted, or include blank spaces on the sides, or the top and bottom.

Any help would be appreciated, especially input from anyone who has worked with a similar work flow. This is PowerPoint from Office for Mac 2011.

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
Re: How can I set slide size to match output in a Power Point .mov file
on Aug 25, 2012 at 1:27:41 am

[Eric McCarthy] "While I can set the output resolution for movies in PowerPoint, I am concerned that if the slide sizes are not the same as the output, the images will either be distorted, or include blank spaces on the sides, or the top and bottom. "
Give a try and export.
Is free.
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

Eric McCarthy
Re: How can I set slide size to match output in a Power Point .mov file
on Aug 25, 2012 at 9:06:41 pm

After looking into this it is not really possible from within PP. I suggested that he capture his screen using "ScreenFlow" and we can go from there...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]