FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP 7 exporting audio only

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Terry Wookey
FCP 7 exporting audio only
on Jul 25, 2012 at 3:22:33 pm

Hi just purchased new iMac running OSX 10.7.4 Now FCP 7 export quicktime is only exporting audio have also tried quicktime conversion but audio only .If I send file out by share I then have video and audio Ok. I have loaded quicktime pro and flip
Help what have I done wrong

Return to posts index

Jessica Muth
Re: FCP 7 exporting audio only
on Jul 25, 2012 at 4:20:46 pm

Make sure that if you send it through Compressor that you have the Video "Enabled" under the Encoder tab in the Inspector window. If you are exporting it directly from FCP7, make sure you check your Quicktime settings that Video is checked to output.

Jessica Muth
Production Operations Manager
Video Labs
Rockville, MD
301-217-0000
jmuth@videolabs.net

Return to posts index

Terry Wookey
on Jul 25, 2012 at 4:57:52 pm

Hi Jessica
Yes have checked video enabled on both have tried QT conversion as well but the only way to get it working is by share
Terry

Return to posts index

Terry Wookey
on Jul 25, 2012 at 5:00:00 pm

Hi Jessica
Yes have checked video enabled on both have tried QT conversion as well but the only way to get it working is by share

Return to posts index

Terry Wookey
on Jul 26, 2012 at 5:27:35 pm

Hi Jessica
Yes have checked video enabled on both have tried QT conversion as well but the only way to get it working is by share.
I have just exported mov file with quicktime conversion it worked but still no luck from export QT movie

Return to posts index

Hallam Drury
on Jun 30, 2013 at 4:42:48 am

Hi mate,

I had the same problem. You may have found the solution but I thought I'd post for others, like me who were looking up this error.

When you hit export, make sure you have the MAKE SELF-CONTAINED MOVIE box is ticked. I have been doing heaps of exports then suddenly it stopped working and I was getting all audio. Turned out I that box had become deselected. So make sure that is checked and it should work fine again. :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]