FORUMS: list search recent posts

Exporting quicktime MOV video files to WEBm and SWF formats

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Aghajanian
Exporting quicktime MOV video files to WEBm and SWF formats
on Jul 5, 2012 at 10:05:19 am

Hello,

A client recently requested that I deliver a set of videos in SWF and WEBm formats (as oppose to the usual H264 MOVs they request).

The videos were shot on a 7D, encoded to ProRes 422 using mpeg streamlclip and edited in Final Cut. Not sure if this makes a difference at all but the vids are in portrait orientation, 720 x 1280 (25 FPS).

I exported 422 Prores files and was hoping to make my WEBm and SWF versions off of those but I can't find a video converter or program that can do either (besides Miro Video Converter which can do WEBm but made my vids so pixelated they are unusable and has no quality controls).

Mpeg Streamclip doesn't have these formats (unless I'm overlooking something) and neither does Handbreak or Quick Time 7/Pro. Nor is Adobe Media Encoder capable of this. Haven't tried every freeware option cause so many have limitations or lack of control but open to that. Another option is to buy software, open to that as well. Ideally, something with batch processing capability would be nice but I can't be picky at this point.

Hoping someone has dealt with this issue before, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

- Michael Aghy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]