FORUMS: list search recent posts

Reconnect media window - connect button greyed out

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ely Mennin
Reconnect media window - connect button greyed out
on Jul 3, 2012 at 5:21:23 am

I am prepping a feature for color correction that was shot on the alexa. The film was cut with an offline codec of pro res 422 (LT). The camera original media is pro res 4444. Both online and offline codecs are 1080p. Sounds simple - I made a new project, new sequence with preset of pro res 4444, pasted pic locked sequence into it, made the media offline, go to reconnect and FCP finds the correct pro res 4444 file, I select the file, then when I return to the reconnect window the file disappears from the top half of the window but does not reappear in the bottom half and the connect button is greyed out and all I can do is escape or cancel out. I have already tried trashing prefs, exporting and reimporting xml, dragging clips from the timeline back to the browser to create new master clips and reconnecting them from the browser, and just hitting enter on the screen with the greyed out connect button- No luck...

I did a test with the same pro res 4444 media by creating a new project and sequence, slapping in some of the pro res 4444 media to the project fresh from the finder- that stuff I was able to make go offiline and reconnect just fine - but in my pic locked feawture sequence it won't work.-

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ely

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]