FORUMS: list search recent posts

conversion for youtube for client to view 1hr video - whats the best and fastest way to convert a 1hr programme?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jay James
conversion for youtube for client to view 1hr video - whats the best and fastest way to convert a 1hr programme?
on Jun 28, 2012 at 11:00:58 pm

I wonder if anyone can help me I have a deadline to meet by saturday for a client to view a programme which I have cut together on FCP 6 - but i'm looking for the fastest and most effective way to do this (what format of conversion would I be looking at please and what will maintain relatively high res results? - I have seen 1hr or more videos on Youtube - is it possible for me to upload it to their after the conversion or do you have to be a VIP to this or something of that description?

Help will be greatly appreciated...

thanks

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: conversion for youtube for client to view 1hr video - whats the best and fastest way to convert a 1hr programme?
on Jun 29, 2012 at 3:27:52 pm

Last time I checked you can't upload a video longer then 15 minutes...unless you increase your limit. This is a article on how to do it: http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=71673

I have never gone beyond 15 minutes and I have never done this on YouTube. Best of luck.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]