FORUMS: list search recent posts

canon plugins for 7d

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan Trenka
canon plugins for 7d
on Jun 25, 2012 at 6:14:28 pm

Does anybody have a saved version of the Canon EOS movie plugin Version 1.2 or know where I can get it? I have a Mac OS X and FCP 7.0.3, trying to get my 7d footage directly into FCP utilizing their plugin. Apparently Canon took the version that will work with OS X off their site in favor of newer versions for Snow leopard and such. Those versions will not install correctly with OS X. Thoughts?

Ryan T

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
Re: canon plugins for 7d
on Jun 25, 2012 at 11:30:04 pm

We are all using OS X. Do you mean you are on Leopard not Snow Leopard or Lion?

I think I have the older plugin as a zip called eu2102x.dmg.zip . If that is the right one then it is 18meg and I can email it to you.

Or you could try this Canon Asia web page

http://support-hk.canon-asia.com/contents/HK/EN/0200154902.html

Return to posts index

Ryan Trenka
on Jun 26, 2012 at 3:24:38 pm

Thanks a ton! I am using OS X 10.5.8 which is not snow leopard or lion. Just OS X 10.5.8. The plugin they still have on their site is now 1.3 which doesnt work on the older OS's like 10.5. I need the 1.2 apparently. They took it off their site a month ago. If you can email it to me that would be fantastic and much appreciated. ryan_trenka@yahoo.com

Ryan T

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Jun 28, 2012 at 11:48:31 pm

I had a couple of really full on days so I missed your post. I have just emailed the attachment which is 18meg. Let me know if it doesn't arrive

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]