FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP Taking 4 hours for rendering a 76 minutes video

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Manish Joshi
FCP Taking 4 hours for rendering a 76 minutes video
on Jun 18, 2012 at 9:06:53 am

Hello Friends .....
I have a 1920/1080 .. 76 minutes video when i import in fcp 7 and drag in time line fcp asking for sequence match setting and i did yes. after then write text in fcp through sample text setting.when i drage text in time line it's length only 1 minutes but i want its full length on my video. so please help how can i write text on my video

Thanks
Manish

Return to posts index

Nina Lucia
Re: FCP Taking 4 hours for rendering a 76 minutes video
on Jun 18, 2012 at 10:32:40 pm

You want the same text across the whole video?

When I put a "property of" title on my cuts I just cut it across over and over until it's on the whole edit, which if it's a the whole film is 95 minutes long. Not sure if that's what you are trying to accomplish though.

As to the rendering, I can't really speak to that other than to say that for me to export the 95 minute cut without making it self-contained it takes about an hour, I don't render the titles beforehand. The other night when I came back to check on an export it had jumped to 4 hours remaining. I canceled it, rebooted the whole computer, tried again and it was back to normal. For some reason it had gotten stuck and the reboot fixed it.

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
Re: FCP Taking 4 hours for rendering a 76 minutes video
on Jun 18, 2012 at 10:52:24 pm

What is the file codec and the sequence codec. My guess is it isn't an editing codec which is why the render is long.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]