FORUMS: list search recent posts

FC log and transfer window does not recognize rd3 clips, code is installed

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Francisco Bech Gómez
FC log and transfer window does not recognize rd3 clips, code is installed
on Jun 13, 2012 at 10:24:11 am

Hello, I am triying to log and transfer clips fpr the first time but the log and transfer window dont recognze them, the is no sign of opening the clips in the window. I have the red ce installes and I select apple priress 444 before but nothing

I read in the red cde manuel that it needs 2gb of ram to work, I only have one, could this be the problem? I am using an intel Imac . I was able to install the code and I see the options in the log and transfer window

Best regards

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
Re: FC log and transfer window does not recognize rd3 clips, code is installed
on Jun 13, 2012 at 10:26:33 am

4 gig is minimum for FCP. RED files are serious work for a computer. It is likely your computer is under spec for this heavy duty work.

Return to posts index

Francisco Bech Gómez
on Jun 13, 2012 at 11:38:51 am

What I did, I created a folder mamed MAG 1 with th clips inside and now FC recognize them. The problem is the quelity is wafull, I am transfering to 444 and I gue a clip full of something like noise, it has the same size than the original red clip but awfull quelity. anyone had this issue or may know what happening?

I have transfer to 422 hq and works, I get the clean image , but when the cursor is stopped , the still image in the wiewer shows high contrast. I can only see the real color whan playing back the footage in the time line, weird

could be al this a Ram issue?

best regards

Return to posts index

Grant Strac
on Jun 14, 2012 at 4:39:15 am

I'm not exactly sure but 99% of the time the minimum specs are exactly that if you don't have it problems will happen. in all my experiences with that kind stuff its always been you have to have what they say otherwise it won't work because theres a reason they say minimum requirements

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]