FORUMS: list search recent posts

Mix Hd(progressive), HDV(upper field) and Dv(low field) in the same timeline in FCP for then output to tape?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Julio Cesar
Mix Hd(progressive), HDV(upper field) and Dv(low field) in the same timeline in FCP for then output to tape?
on Jun 1, 2012 at 3:09:19 pm

Please, can some one tell the way to work with this 3 diferent type of media, i need to know what i need to do to have a clean and a very good looking video for output to tape for broadcast, so i dont want to se jagged video or someting or ghosting, i really need help here to deliver a good video. Thanks.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Mix Hd(progressive), HDV(upper field) and Dv(low field) in the same timeline in FCP for then output to tape?
on Jun 1, 2012 at 4:40:46 pm

Use a ProRes timeline. Set the field dominance to "None."

If you have multiple frame rates, convert the ones that don't match the main frame rate.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Julio Cesar
Re: Mix Hd(progressive), HDV(upper field) and Dv(low field) in the same timeline in FCP for then output to tape?
on Jun 1, 2012 at 5:22:02 pm

No, my videos are at the same frame rate, so thats not a problem, i tink the problem can be the dominance field, and my delivery format is to tape.

So the only problem that i have is the that the progresive HD and the interlaced HDV seems to have some problems with the fields, the DV footage look right, because i use a timelien of 720x480 and the dominance field to lower even.

So my cuestion here is, with the ProRes timeline i wouldnt have problems with the field? remember that my output is to MiniDv for Broadcast. Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]