FORUMS: list search recent posts

Hd to Sd for broadcast? Question about!!!!!

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Julio Cesar
Hd to Sd for broadcast? Question about!!!!!
on May 17, 2012 at 1:51:34 am

Hi, im new in this community, i really need help, i recently started my career in video production, i really like this "world", but, as a beginner, i have some issues about ir. For example, i have to export a video in Sd for broadcast, i have a big doubt, because my footage is in HD (froma a Xd Cam, Sony PMW- Ex3), and i have to downconvert it to Sd by add the HD secuence to the SD(4:3), but my cuestion is if the final video would have a problem with the Pixel Aspect Ratio?, because the square pixel of the Hd and the non-square pixel of the sd, and im afraid that the video will look distort or someting like that. Im afraid because one of the requirement of the Tv station , is that the video shouldnt have to be distortionated, and im afraid it will.Or i dont have to worry. Specially because the video is 16:9 with square pixel to 4:3 non-square pixel.

Really i need help, because is a Big client that we have, and if a do a bad job, maybe we will lost it and our company will not grow.

By the way, Sorry for y bad inglish.

I really apreciated the help.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Pratul gaikwad
Re: Hd to Sd for broadcast? Question about!!!!!
on May 20, 2012 at 2:06:23 pm

there shouldnt be any problem in converting HD to SD.
and if in doubt just export small bit of timeline and convert it to SD, see if you find any problem in it :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]