FORUMS: list search recent posts

Final Cut Pro X Share to DVD playback has glitches

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Bryant
Final Cut Pro X Share to DVD playback has glitches
on Apr 24, 2012 at 4:30:12 pm

I'm new to non linear editing. Just purchased Final Cut Pro X; I'm shooting baseball footage and my edits are fairly simple. I'm shooting with a Canon 5D Mark II, importing to Apple Pro Res, and my computer is an iMac 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 with OPTIARC DVD RW AD-5680H disc drive.
When I finish my project I go to Share-DVD and everything seems to be working OK. When I put the finished DVD in a DVD player I get an occasional glitch where the video and audio freezes and then resumes after dropping several frames - sometimes 2 or 3 seconds of video. Everything looks fine in FCPX. The problems usually occur toward the end of the DVD. These videos are usually 15 to 20 minutes long. Has anyone had a similar experience? I've shot 6 games so far and this has happened with every DVD I've produced. Thanks in advance to anyone who could share their insight.

Return to posts index

Scott Sheriff
Re: Final Cut Pro X Share to DVD playback has glitches
on Apr 24, 2012 at 8:45:09 pm

You should try the final cut x forum. Probably have better luck there. This is the Final Cut Pro/Final Cut Studio forum. They are not mutually interchangeable.

Scott Sheriff
Director
http://www.sstdigitalmedia.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." ---Red Adair

Where were you on 6/21?

Return to posts index

David Bryant
Re: Final Cut Pro X Share to DVD playback has glitches
on Apr 24, 2012 at 8:51:14 pm

Thanks, I figured that out and reposted in FCPX Techniques

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]