FORUMS: list search recent posts

Accidentially deleted files from an SD card

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James de Boer
Accidentially deleted files from an SD card
on Mar 27, 2012 at 1:41:06 am

I messed up pretty bad earlier, deleted some vital .Wav files off an SD card right into the trash and then emptied it and realized I didn't even load them on in the first place. I immediately downloaded "Stellar Phoenix" data recovery and ran a quick scan which recovered about a quarter of the files (the last 10 files in full the rest were around 2-3 seconds and then complete no sound) I called tech support and am now doing another different scan in hopes of getting the rest of the files back... Just wondering if anyone has any tips or has gone through the same thing as I have? I'm really hoping this scan works...

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
Re: Accidentially deleted files from an SD card
on Mar 27, 2012 at 1:07:31 pm

If it doesn't work, try Data Rescue III. Alsoft Software. just google it.

Jerry

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski. My Blog: http://blogs.creativecow.net/Jerry-Hofmann

Current DVD:
http://store.creativecow.net/p/81/jerry_hofmanns_final_cut_system_setup

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX - Cinema Displays I have a 22" that I paid 4k for still working. G4 with Kona SD card, and SCSI card.

Return to posts index

James de Boer
Re: Accidentially deleted files from an SD card
on Mar 27, 2012 at 10:25:14 pm

Hey Jerry thanks for the reply,

I used a program called "card recovery" on a PC and it seemed to work... It was only 40 bucks compared to the Stellar Phoenix which cost me 113 and didn't even work... Don't use Stellar Phoenix

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]