FORUMS: list search recent posts

Final cut pro 6

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Danyel Mitchell
Final cut pro 6
on Mar 26, 2012 at 12:35:38 pm

Hello, I have been editing and in my sequence and when I would play my sequence out the footage would work really smooth so that I would know exactly where to cut at and move clips and so on. Now I think I did something and when I play the footage it is really choppy to where I am unable to edit in detail the way that I need to. I decided to export the little bit of file that I do have top make sure that it doesn't do the same thing in the export and it does, it is fine. If there something that I did to make it act this way? Please help if you can.

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
Re: Final cut pro 6
on Mar 26, 2012 at 2:52:27 pm

With the info you are giving about, footage, sequence, system, edits, etc, is necessary a lot of imagination to try to figure out the problem and suggest you a solution.
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

Danyel Mitchell
on Mar 26, 2012 at 6:17:42 pm

I am sorry I figure it came off wrong. I am saying when I am editing in the editing tool bar, then I press the space bar to play exactly what I am editing, when I am looking at the viewer of what is being played it appears to be really choppy to where it is very difficult to edit.

Thanks I hope this helps.

Return to posts index

Nathan Chesney
on Mar 27, 2012 at 1:35:33 am

The reason we need to know what your settings are is because that could be the reason your video playback is choppy. Do your sequence settings match your clip settings, are your clips a proper format, are you editing with unlimited RT and your computer is having processing issues, etc etc

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]