FORUMS: list search recent posts

Switching to Safe RT Completely Changes Video

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gino Gaglianello
Switching to Safe RT Completely Changes Video
on Mar 20, 2012 at 1:49:12 pm

Hey everyone, I have a doozy of a problem - hope someone can somehow help me. Recently, I edited and manually synced an entire split screen edit of a conference. Video Track 1 = pdf image that serves as background to the video. Video Track 2 = the speaker (shot on 5D Mark II, footage converted to XDCAM 422 1920x720 24p with MPEG Streamclip). Video 3 = screen captured footage of the presenters computer/powerpoint during the conference (captured with Epiphan USB tool, converted to the same format with MPEG). Everything is synced up and matched with Unlimited RT on (ie, the powerpoint slides are matched with the speaker).

Upon export OR switching to Safe RT and rendering, only three slides show up over the hour long presentations (it does not switch slides like I had it matched up to do). So, basically, the slides have a mind of their own and decided to never switch - however, the video of the speaker and audio stay completely on sync.

No idea why it would completely change like that. Turning on Unlimited RT after render does nothing, either. Tried making a self contained movie as well, nothing. I guess, basically, is there any way for me to export what I'm seeing and watching while Unlimited RT is on with the orange render line?

Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]