FORUMS: list search recent posts

Where can I get free or cheap stock footage of Africa? Kids, faces, eating, drinking?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dave Chavinsky
Where can I get free or cheap stock footage of Africa? Kids, faces, eating, drinking?
on Mar 15, 2012 at 11:32:13 pm

I need footage of Africa for a music video I'm making and am trying to find some footage that is either free or cheap.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: Where can I get free or cheap stock footage of Africa? Kids, faces, eating, drinking?
on Mar 15, 2012 at 11:56:31 pm

Define "cheap?"

http://www.pond5.com/stock-video-footage/1/africa.html

Some good clips for $20 each. But they range from that on the low end, to $50, $70 to $250. Clips for $20-$70, BTW, is cheap where I come from.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Dave Chavinsky
Re: Where can I get free or cheap stock footage of Africa? Kids, faces, eating, drinking?
on Mar 16, 2012 at 12:47:44 am

Thanks Shane,

I'm not getting paid for this, so I'm looking pretty cheap, but I might spend a little bit if it will make a big difference.

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
on Mar 16, 2012 at 12:51:11 am

Well, you can't be expected to conjure up footage out of thin air! Sure, they cant' pay you. But if they want stock footage, they need to pay for that.

IMHO

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Mar 16, 2012 at 3:03:06 pm

Are you editing this music video pro bono for a non-profit organization?

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
on Mar 16, 2012 at 3:40:56 pm

I think Mammoth HD has some nice stuff for this.

Jerry

http://www.mammothhd.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]