FORUMS: list search recent posts

Transition 'transform effect'

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Timo Millitz
Transition 'transform effect'
on Mar 8, 2012 at 2:12:23 pm

I'm looking for a way to create a transition with so I called a 'transform effect'. This can be seen in many music videos, for example like Michael Jacksons Scream (check 0:49, 1:11, 1:30, ...).
Can someone tell me how to do this? Is this possible with the default transitions/effects in FCP or do I need some special plug-ins?

Thanks a lot!

Return to posts index

Neil Patience
Re: Transition 'transform effect'
on Mar 8, 2012 at 2:36:12 pm

That is called a 'Morph' There are plug-in for FCP that do it although not sure if there is a free one.
Example of the kind of thing you need here.

Avid MC has this effect as standard called Fluid Morph

best wishes

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved