FORUMS: list search recent posts

DOT 360 degree iphone camera in FCP6?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Seilback
DOT 360 degree iphone camera in FCP6?
on Mar 5, 2012 at 3:37:54 pm

Hey everyone--Have any of you done experimentation on getting DOT 360 degree iphone camera (http://kogeto.com/dot.php) footage into FCPX? I'm interested in purchasing one but would like to control in post what part of the image is being looked at. Currently DOT only offers users the ability to upload the footage online where their software does the magic and then the viewer of the video can scrub around the 360 degree image themselves while watching it online. I'd like to import the image into FCPX and manipulate it myself, effectively freezing the image in the position that I decide and imbed it into the exported film of my choice (that is to say, the online viewer will no longer have the ability to scrub around the image on-line). I simply want to capture a conversation that a group is having in a circle by placing the DOT camera in the center. Then, in post, I'd like to have the ability to "point" the camera at whatever individual is speaking. Any thoughts? (posting similar message in the FCP Legacy forum). Thanks everyone!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]