FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can i still zoom into the image on the canvas after the white, square pulltabs are gone?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Noam Osband
Can i still zoom into the image on the canvas after the white, square pulltabs are gone?
on Feb 5, 2012 at 8:58:19 pm

When I have the wireframe on, I like to zoom in by pulling on them. However, after they are out of view, I can't do this and then to zoom in i need to use the tclip's tab in the viewer. this makes it laborious and trial and error to make sure it's as zoomed in as i want. is there a better way to do this? after the little white squares on the corners i can pull are gone, can i still zoom in and out in the wireframe mode?

Return to posts index

Neil Patience
Re: Can i still zoom into the image on the canvas after the white, square pulltabs are gone?
on Feb 5, 2012 at 9:44:35 pm

One way is to use the scale button at the top of the canvas.

Just make the picture smaller and then you have much more room to see your zoom.

Or click the canvas and use the apple+/- command to make it bigger or smaller.

best wishes
Neil
http://www.patience.tv

Return to posts index

Tom Matthies
Re: Can i still zoom into the image on the canvas after the white, square pulltabs are gone?
on Feb 6, 2012 at 2:25:52 pm

If the wireframe mode is still enabled, display your window in a size smaller than normal. This will allow you to see the handles on the wireframe even if they are outside of the frame edges.

E=MC2+/-2db

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]