FORUMS: list search recent posts

clips on timeline turned a different color

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam Michael
clips on timeline turned a different color
on Jan 20, 2012 at 5:48:06 am

While editing, the actual clips on the timeline have turned a lighter shade. Not the playback footage, but the actual green and blue of the clips on timeline have turned light blue, light green. Around the same time this happened I started having problems; 1) when i change the speed of clips , clips on timeline are not only deleted, but some clips are re-arranged in the order they appear on timeline. Another bizarre activity is the place holder does not match up to the place of the clip it is running over.

2)the canvas will not grow in size when i pull down the corner tab, where before it automatically increased when dragging corner of frame of canvas.

I cleaned my computer, moved files to external and deleted a lot from hard drive.

I may be overlooking a very simple solution, or I may have accidentally switched to a setting that is throwing things off. Either way i cant figure out what went wrong and perhaps this craziness has happened to others? COuldnt find anything on line about why my timeline turned a different shade than it usually is, as problems coincided to this change.

THank you for your time and considering some solutions

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]