FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to do this sort of coloring on Final Cut Pro?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nouf Al-Salem
How to do this sort of coloring on Final Cut Pro?
on Jan 4, 2012 at 5:32:06 pm

Hello, I have Final Cut Pro 07 and have had quite a few experiences with coloring, but this one thing I can't seem to get it right. I have FxFactory and everything having to do with Magic Bullet (Colorista, Looks, Misfire, etc.)
Can someone make my day and explain how to do this exact coloring? Thank you for your time.
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx96446ve91qdg1yho1_500.png

Return to posts index

Shane Ross
Re: How to do this sort of coloring on Final Cut Pro?
on Jan 4, 2012 at 7:03:15 pm

Trying to tell someone...on a forum, via typing... how to color correct something to look like that is like trying to tell someone how to paint...on a forum, via typing. Not something one can really do. It's something that needs to be shown.

I mean...I can say to boost the blacks because they appear washed out... push the REDS in all ranges, highs, mids, black...skew a couple into the yellow/orange range. But do you get what I am saying?

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Return to posts index

Gary Milligan
on Jan 4, 2012 at 8:42:34 pm

I agree 100% with Shane and I'd also like to point out that you've given no indication as to what your original picture looks like. How can we help you get to where you want to go if we don't know where you're coming from?

Gary

This is me - this is what I do - http://web.mac.com/garymmw

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
on Jan 4, 2012 at 10:44:43 pm

Fairly easy to do in Color just using the RGB and luma curves in the primary In.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]