FORUMS: list search recent posts

Share to Youtube Problem

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Tamou
Share to Youtube Problem
on Dec 26, 2011 at 10:05:26 pm

I have a 4 minute video the I am trying to export to youtube by using the file > share > youtube option. When the process reaches 6 minutes and 27 seconds left to finish, it gets stuck there. I've tried it twice and it did it both times at the same spot. Does anyone know what the problem might be? I have used this option before and didn't have a problem. Thank You.

Return to posts index

David Eaks
Re: Share to Youtube Problem
on Dec 26, 2011 at 10:19:01 pm

It might be a problem with incorrect YouTube username/password, Video name, description or tags. When filling out the YouTube info pane on export it requires all fields to be filled in, and using a space to separate tags will cause a failed export if I remember correctly. So I only add one tag, more can be added later in YouTube video manager

But, I prefer to export a QT, open it in compressor and automatically upload to YouTube with a job action after compression.

Return to posts index

Steve Tamou
on Dec 27, 2011 at 1:53:52 am

Thank You David. I will try that.

Return to posts index

David Eaks
on Dec 27, 2011 at 2:14:21 am

No problem. The same rule applies in Compressors Job Action "Publish to YouTube" info pane. All fields required and no spaces in the tags field.

Be sure that the job is highlighted (not the setting) when looking for the "job action" tab in Compressor.

If you still have problems, just upload the file created with compressor by signing in to YouTube and choosing upload.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]